Husband Love
Hello, by seeing the title husband's love you can imagine what it means...
There is a saying love means giving and not expecting anything back but I expect love to be back or atleast affection. When we say I love you which means we are giving the support to live the life with happiness because we will be happy when we see the person we love is happy and around us.
Coming to my story... I don't know what I should write I started writing this blogs just to keep my feelings to be heard by someone because I don't want to share to my kins. My husband loves and supports me in all the ways I want but I feel that's not enough for a women when she becomes a mother.
May be mothers out there can understand the feeling what I am going through as I have became mom for my second kid I came over to my mom's place to stay- my mom my sister and my dad they all take care of my kids and as they love me more I take them for granted as how my husband takes me. Regarding kids we generally have little fights at home(mom's place) whenever fight happens I feel I have to stay in my home with my husband so no one can say a word about how I have to raise my kid. But my husband afraid of taking care of kids he says to stay at my mom's place but my heart sinks when we fight. I feel we have given birth we have to take care of them wife and husband should love and support each other so there will be no third one who can comment or say somethings.
Postpartum depression is TRUE I haven't gone to the extent but I too feel lonely sad and feel like crying sometimes I feel my husband should be next to me and he should take equal responsibility in bringing the kids up. I feel my husband is of old typical man sometimes he says becoming pregnant, mom and taking responsibility in bringing up kids is mom's duty and it's normal but the girl who goes through the process knows the feeling and each girl stry will be be different from another. Men should understand it's girls choice to be mom not the necessity .
I feel husband should understand that his wife is going through some trauma and he should take his step to support them by giving more love, appreciating the chores which she does like cooking laundry...
Comments
Post a Comment